Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A real home

It has been quite some time I spent time on this blog, writing what I am really pondering over.
Many new events for me so far, I got married with my lifetime beloved, Vonnie Mui and she gave me a very cute little Edward. Things looking rosy when I thought it will be a happily ever after ending.

Recently, I suddenly felt very lost. I start to look for the definition of a real home. A simple definition will be a roof over your head and somewhere you will return to after a long day of work. For myself, I longed for a sense of belonging. Somewhere where I can feel at ease, relax totally and be free from all chains and barriers.

Time and again, I felt so stressed up. I am a gigantic bird trapped in a cage, every moment being tracked and monitored by my owner. Every single action is being scrutinized, criticized and judged. Illusions of a real home soon fade. I am confused whether the place where I go back everyday is a home now.

My only consolations come from my dearest darling and my little son. I hope they give me strength to step up and be brave.

May all of us get a real life out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment