Thursday, January 23, 2014

A very tough part of my life.

Today my sales for new stall at Jurong point hit new high 1400.it is supposed to be a happy event but I can hardly smile. There's so many questions in my mind. Do we have enough for year end bonus payout? Can we pull through this very tough year?

But none really bothers me much except for my problems at my own backyard. I don't think I have done a good job as a husband, a father or a filial son. I have failed my duties terribly for trying to handle too much things. I tries to juggle many things in life and in the end, more problems arose. Vonnie mui has been pretty upset with me lately for the changes in our life. Certainly, challenges lie ahead. I fear for the worst as I do not know how to make her feel happier. We no longer laugh like before as there are far too many arguments and misunderstandings between us. I no longer have 24hrs for her. I admit my heart and soul is now divided between business and family. While business has taken a toll on both my mind and my body, I seek asylum from my wife and when I do not have any comfort or sympathy from her, I complain. It's hard on her as she is a simple lady whom wish for simple family life. I failed to fulfil my duties and responsibilities. How I wish she can be happier but I'm trying the short cut, I'm trying to make her feel less upset. Will god ever give me a clearer path in life if there's really one. Please teach me how to balance work, life and family. Is it possible or is it really only for the strong l, powder full beings that's far beyond my reach. I envy other couples. So happily ever after. Why are there only unhappiness for my wifey?

No comments:

Post a Comment